Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Solution

For my solution I plan on incorporating both a service and products all into one. I want to create a brand that is based on online platform.  This website will be able to service all types of individuals looking for exercise, exercise advice, and or exercise related products.  I want to cater to regular consumers by having experts add workouts that we have access to and then pass that access to the consumer for whatever they may be looking for whether for leisure, a specific sport, or goal in mind.  To be able to provide this service I will have to have advertisements on the website to create a revenue stream.  Another revenue stream would be where I would focus on products as well.  From this side I would provide gyms with the ability to lease gym equipment.  The purpose of this would be so gyms can have the most up-to-date equipment and then other start gyms can start up with less capital because then we would also lease refurbished gym equipment which we would have received from the gyms that have leased new equipment from us.  Lastly, I would have a complete mobil application integrated with social media so friends can share their workouts, check-in to where they are working out and compete with friends to accomplish lifting, running or any other measure of success.  This will encourage competition and help people workout.  This is my solution to my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment