Saturday, June 4, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

My business will be named Gym-in and it will solve the problems that gym users face from providing workouts and giving the ability to share them with other friends.  This will be integrate in a mobile app so gym users who never track a workout or do not understand how to do a workout they will now be able to.  Also I have built extra revenue streams surrounding the leasing of equipment.

Here is my link to my first elevator pitch and below the related text.


Have you ever got to the gym and forgot your workout plan?  Have you ever needed guidance on an exercise? Do you ever have yourself wasting time in the gym trying to find your next exercise?  Yes, we have all had these problems or similar ones pester us while we are trying focus in the gym.  My mobile gym app will never let you miss an exercise, the next or your next rep.  Gym-in will be your in to your own personal trainer.  Find workout plans for any type of goal ranging to satisfy the needs of beginners all the way up to gym experts.  Even experts have a few questions.  Our team will be able to provide this information to these users free of charge through advertisement placement throughout the app and website without distracting the user.  We will generate revenue through our integrated business to business lease of gym equipment new and used to help even those individuals with a dream to start a gym and the professionals to have the newest gym equipment at all times at a reasonable price.  Together we can promote fitness throughout our country and help our country fight our obesity epidemic one step at a time.  And by the way, when someone asks what workout you are doing all you will have to do is press the share button as we spread the Gym-in phenomenon throughout the country.  Thank you very much.   

4 comments:

  1. Michael,

    I like the idea! Whenever I go to the gym one of the most annoying things is forgetting my workout or having questions about the workout I am using on JEFIT or some of the others that are out there. I think that generating revenue through the advertisement is a common and proven way to be profitable. Just an idea, maybe on your app you could provide a live chat service for those who have questions on the workout or plans available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael,
    Personally I would not be in your boundary. I work out and I use the packet that comes with the machines. I am sure there are people will benefit from your app and being able to share your workout is a great idea. As Tim mentioned maybe if you were to provide a chat room service that would be helpful.
    I like your elevator pitch, because you are clear and seem to have a sense of passion in your tone. Also your last part about obesity is true and definitely needs to be solved. But I think you should mention that as a part of your opener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked you pitch it was interesting. For people who have would like a routine this app would be good. For the other people who just get on a machine to work specific area YouTube is our best friends for this. Your app could help some people and most people would probably use this so they can get on a routine.

    ReplyDelete